Hi. We're Mint Content.
We're content writers with a simple mission: to turn complex ideas into engaging copy that supports your sales process.
From white papers to blog posts, we craft clear, compelling content that nurtures contacts at every stage of the buyer's journey.
Why marketing managers love us
We're the best-kept secret of some of Australia's top IT marketing managers. And it's not just because of our persuasive writing skills. Or for our ability to transform jargon-riddled technical documentation into winning content (though that does help).
Marketing managers keep coming back to Mint Content because they enjoy:
- Passing on highly qualified leads to their sales team
- Spending less time writing content and more time on strategic marketing activities
- Getting the same great results as working with a large agency - without the jaw-dropping agency price tag
- Working with writers that are knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with.
The story behind our story
Amy Birchall started Mint Content to help IT and technology companies tell better business stories.
As a software marketer and business journalist, she had met countless marketing managers with the same problem: they understood the value of great content, but lacked the resources or specialist skills to produce it themselves.
Many also struggled to find external copywriters with in-depth tech know-how. They either lost valuable time explaining basic industry terminology to a non-technical writer, or spent most of their marketing budget securing the services of a big content agency.
Amy knew it didn't have to be this way. She believed that well-written, stress-free content should be accessible to all businesses, no matter how complex their subject matter.
So, she combined her journalism and technology experience to create Mint Content, a specialist content agency that:
- Engages writers who are as comfortable with cloud infrastructure as they are Strunk and White's The Elements of Style
- Won't gobble up your entire year's marketing budget - we charge a flat fee for most projects, so you'll always know how much you're going to spend
- Gets the job done - no hand-holding required.